TERMS OF SALES
The offer and sale of products on our website (“Naturaribeauty.com”) are governed by these General Conditions of Sale. Products purchased on Naturari.com are sold directly by Naturari srls (“Naturari”), with registered office in Italy, Via Giuseppe Meda 43, 20141 Milan – Italy.
You can request any information from Naturari srls via our support services: by contacting Naturari by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR COMMERCIAL POLICY
1.The Seller offers for sale, on Naturaribeauty.com, the products and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively for its end users who are “consumers”.
2.These General Conditions of Sale exclusively govern the offer, shipping and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Naturaribeauty.com between users of Naturaribeauty.com and the Seller.
3.The General Conditions of Sale do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the Seller present on Naturaribeauty.com via links, banners or other hypertext links. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from subjects other than the seller, we advise you to check their conditions of sale, since the seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the seller or conclusion of e-commerce between Naturaribeauty.com users and third parties.
HOW TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT WITH NATURARIBEAUTY.COM
1. To conclude the contract for the purchase of one or more products on Naturaribeauty.com, you must fill out the order form in electronic format (Basket) and send it to the Seller, by electronic means, following the relative instructions.
2. The order form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, and a summary of information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties), the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product and the terms of delivery of the products purchased, shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal as well as to the terms and deadlines for returning the products purchased.
3. The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, after checking the accuracy of the data relating to your order.
4. Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to read carefully the General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the right of withdrawal, to print a copy and to memorize or reproduce a copy for your personal use.
5. The order form will be archived in our database for the time necessary to process orders and in any event under legal conditions. You can access your order form by consulting the My order section.
6. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, you must also identify and correct any data entry error.
7. The language available to conclude the contract with the seller is Italian, English or French.
8. Once the contract has been concluded, Naturari will process your order form.
9. The Seller will not be able to process your purchase orders which do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency and / or which are incomplete or incorrect or in case of incorrect price or unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform you by email that the contract has not been concluded and that the seller has not followed up on your order form, specifying the reasons. If the products, presented on Naturaribeauty.com, are no longer available or for sale at the time of your last access to the site or when sending the order form, the Seller will inform you as soon as possible and in any condition within a maximum of 10 days. From the day following that on which you sent your order to the Seller, the possible unavailability of the products ordered. If the purchase order and payment of the price are sent, the Seller will reimburse you for what you have already planned.
10. With the electronic transmission of the order form, you accept and undertake without reserve to respect, in relation to the Seller, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not share some of the conditions set out in the general conditions of sale, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of products on Naturaribeauty.com.
12. Once the contract has been concluded, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, an acknowledgment of receipt of the order form, containing a summary of the information already contained in the order form (information relating to the essential characteristics of the product and detailed indication price, means of payment and delivery costs).
GUARANTEES AND PRICES OF THE PRODUCTS
1. On Naturaribeauty.com only branded and quality products of own production are offered for sale and carefully selected with rigorous quality controls.
2. The Seller does not sell second-hand, irregular or substandard products of the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on Naturaribeauty.com within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on Naturaribeauty.com may not correspond to the true ones due to the parameters of the monitor used.
4. Product prices are subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the corresponding purchase order.
5. The Seller, in the event of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products which have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or which have been damaged. per versione italiana togliere la parte del cartellino
1. To pay the price of the products and the associated shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form.
2. If paying by credit card, financial information (eg credit / debit card number or expiration date) will be transmitted, via an encrypted protocol, to the selected payment system, which provides the associated information, without third parties having access to it in any way.
You can request any information through our assistance services: contact us by email at email@example.com.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
To know the specific shipping and delivery methods of the products, access the Shipping section. Please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the indications contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of Sale and, therefore, are considered by you fully known and accepted at the time of the transmission of the order form.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNED FOR DEFECT
1. You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, or to request a change of product within fourteen (14) working days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on Naturaribeauty.com.
2. To terminate the contract, you must request it from customer service by e-mail. The shipment of the goods must be carried out at your expense, with a carrier of your choice. Any responsibility in case of loss or damage of products during transport must be considered as your responsibility. The goods will be sent to the following address: NATURARI srls – Via Giuseppe Meda, 43 20141 MILAN – ITALY. Once the seller has received the return, the condition of the goods will be checked; If the return is accepted, you can choose to obtain a refund by Paypal or by bank transfer to the current account you have indicated.
3. The value reimbursed will be equal to the value of the item purchased and outward shipping costs and ancillary services ( priority delivery, delivery costs) will not be reimbursed. Togliamo il contrassegno anche dalla versione italiana
4. The right of withdrawal (in addition to compliance with the conditions and procedures described in the previous points) is deemed to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully respected: i. The return request must be requested from the Seller, by Email, within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products; ii. The products must not have been used or damaged; iii. The products must be returned in their original packaging (the package must be sealed as at the origin; if you wish to return a kit, you must return all the articles which compose it); In the absence of this important requirement, the product will be considered “used” and will then be returned to the sender with shipping costs or with a penalty that will vary from 30% to 60% of the purchase value depending conditions of arrival of the product. In particular, it is good to emphasize the rules for returning products as follows. Returned products must be sent to the seller in one shipment. iv. Returned products must be delivered to the sender within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt of the products
5. If the right of withdrawal is exercised according to the terms and conditions indicated in the previous paragraph, the Seller will reimburse according to the terms and conditions provided for in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3.
6. Whatever the method of payment used by you, the refund will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of exercising your right of withdrawal, we will provide you with the reimbursement procedures, once the proper execution of the above conditions has been verified, as indicated in paragraph 5.
7. In the absence of correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the one who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums, in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be made by the Seller, in any case, towards the person who made the payment.
8. In the event of the discovery of a manufacturing defect, the buyer must report to Naturaribeauty.com (possibly by sending photos) the possible problem by requesting the return of the product concerned according to the methods provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. Naturaribeauty .com will immediately send the goods to the manufacturer, who will give an opinion on the specific case after technical expertise. After the manufacturer’s response Naturaribeauty.com in the event of finding of the defect, it will reimburse according to the terms agreed in paragraph 3. If the product does not fall under the manufacturer’s warranty conditions, we will return the product to you with shipping at your expense .
9. If the terms and conditions for exercising your default right of withdrawal or return are not respected, you will neither be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller nor to the issue of the requested refund voucher ; however, you can recover the products in their original condition at the expense of the Seller. Otherwise, the Seller may keep the products, in addition to the amounts already paid for their purchase.
NATURALS RIGHT TO CANCEL OR NOT ACCEPT AN ORDER
Naturari reserves the right to cancel an order already confirmed in the event of:
• Technical errors occurred during the finalization phase of the order
• Items with incorrect prices
• Lack of availability of the ordered item
• Order of irregularity or possible fraudulent purchase, after verification of our security systems
• Purchase by a presumed child under the age of 18 If an order is canceled for one of the reasons listed above, Naturari will reimburse, if necessary, the value of the order itself, retaining the processing costs only if the cause of the cancellation is not attributable to the seller (€ 1.00 for payments by credit card / Paypal, € 2.00 for payments by bank transfer). In the event of storage and non-withdrawal of an order already dispatched, payment of part of the delivery, storage and cancellation costs will be required, calculated punctually depending on the carrier used and the place of destination.
2. Please also read our General Conditions of Use, if you have not already done so, as they contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems adopted.
APPLICABLE LAW AND RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
The general conditions of sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree of September 6, 2005 n. 206 (known as the Consumer Code) with a specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts, as modified by legislative decree 21/2014 which implements directive 83/2011 on consumer protection in the context of contracts remotely and in particular from contracts stipulated online and by the legislative decree of April 9, 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects of electronic commerce.
RESOLUTION OF ONLINE DISPUTES FOR CONSUMERS
Consumers residing in Europe should know that the European Commission has set up an online platform, which provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve any relative dispute and / or arising from contracts for the sale of goods and services stipulated on the net in a non-judicial manner. Therefore, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform to resolve any dispute arising from the online contract concluded with the Owner. The platform is available on the following link.
The owner is available to answer all questions sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MODIFICATION AND UPDATE
The General Conditions of Sale are modified from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory change. The new general conditions of sale will come into force from the date of publication on Naturaribeauty.com.